Find a terrific selection of plants chosen for superior performance in Texas gardens. We can’t list all the plants we carry here, but you can use our plant finder to check availability.
• Flowers and Vines: Roses, Begonias, Petunias, Geraniums, Groundcover, and Perennials.
• Vegetables: Tomatoes, Peppers, Squash, Lettuce, and Onions.
• Herbs: Lavender, Fennel, Mint, Cilantro, Chives, and Chamomile.
• Trees: Fruit, Shade, Ornamental, Coniferous, and Palm Trees.
• Shrubs: Hydrangea Lantana, Juniper, Butterfly Bush, and Spirea.
• Houseplants: Orchids, Air Plants, Cacti, Succulents, and Ficus.
• Garden Supplies: Mulch, Fertilizer, Weed and Mosquito Control, Soils, and Compost.
• And so much more!
You will also find lovely decorative items like fountains and imported pottery, as well as seasonal decorating ‘must haves’ like gourds and pumpkins for fall, and poinsettias and fresh Christmas trees for the holidays. Stop by our Birding Department for seed, houses and birdbaths.
Our Customers Say It Best
“I highly recommend this nursery. The plants and flowers are gorgeous and the staff is extremely helpful. I’m not a gardener, but they took the time to help me find plants I can grow. 5 stars!!” Mary D.
“Cornelius is a part of my Saturday morning routine. They always have plants with unique colors and variety. I’m always excited to find s new treasure for my yard. Christmas in the store is magical. Best selection of Christmas ribbon in Houston. The rewards club is great[.]” Christopher S.
Ginny is a Texas Master Certified Nursery Professional, the highest level of recognition awarded by the Texas Nursery and Landscape Association (TNLA).
Carol is a Texas Master Certified Nursery Professional, the highest level of recognition awarded by the Texas Nursery and Landscape Association (TNLA).